One day post surgery....AMAZING CHANGE

One of the most amazing moments was the very next day after Kyle's decompression surgery.

Here's what I wrote I Facebook on Nov. 9th around 9pm: "OMG. Kyle has not been able to use his right arm or hand for over a year because of his issue but just now I asked him to squeeze my hand and he did. I'm happily amazed. So exciting!!"

I still think of it as amazing.

To think that so many of his issues he was experiencing for so long was primarily because his spinal fluid was not flowing correctly. Kyle's voice was another noticeable change. For over a year Kyle basically lost his voice. When he spoke it was barely louder than a whisper. I hate to admit it, but his voice annoyed me the most because I couldn't hear him and I didn't know why. I would yell at him to speak up and poor thing...he tried. But we didn't know at the time why he was losing his voice. So the moment I saw him after his decompression surgery and he spoke to me I was shocked...'cause I heard him! I didn't think his voice would come back but it did!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
THIS BLOG IS MY PERSONAL STORY AND OPINION. I DO NOT ENDORSE OR DIAGNOSE ANY PRODUCTS, PROCEDURES, OR DOCTORS. Twitter Bird Gadget