Going to England...well, my images are

I saw my doctor on Friday. He told me that he is going to England in a week to do a talk about Chiari and my images are going with him. He said my condition is so rare and severe because I have Klippel-Feil and Chiari that my surgery was complicated and I'm a good study for his talk. He said he wish I could fully understand the complexity and severity of my condition. Dr. Pang looked excited about his presentation and he offered to show it to my parents and me. After my exam and after Dr. Pang told me I have to have my pin sites moved, he took us into a conference room and showed us his PowerPoint presentation. He said the presentation is very long but he went over the highlights with us and when he got to my images he showed us everything and explained what he will be talking about in England.  My images are going to England. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
THIS BLOG IS MY PERSONAL STORY AND OPINION. I DO NOT ENDORSE OR DIAGNOSE ANY PRODUCTS, PROCEDURES, OR DOCTORS. Twitter Bird Gadget