One More Day

Kyle is definitely nervous about his surgeries. He keeps telling me he doesn't want to go through with it. He knows he only has one more day before his first surgery. As much as I don't want him to have surgery I know we have no option.

Kyle was weak today. We had to go to two parties today and by the end of the day he was completely dragging his right leg and couldn't move his right arm at all. He can't do little things we take for granted like opening a car door or buttoning a shirt anymore. I still pray that he will get his strength and feeling back after he recovers from his surgeries.

Let's hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
THIS BLOG IS MY PERSONAL STORY AND OPINION. I DO NOT ENDORSE OR DIAGNOSE ANY PRODUCTS, PROCEDURES, OR DOCTORS. Twitter Bird Gadget