Klippel Feil

Klippel Feil syndrome is a rare birth defect that affects the spine. The doctors told my parents Klippel Feil is not genetic. There can be several symptoms associated with Klippel Feil but the most noticeable one is a short neck. I have a short neck with fusion in some of my neck vertebraes, and I was born with a single kidney. My parents told me they had a MRI done on me when I was 9 or 10 months old but they were told my brain was fine. I'm curious why they didn't notice my Chiari then.

Klippel Feil Websites: Click here or here




*note: my mom helped me with this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
THIS BLOG IS MY PERSONAL STORY AND OPINION. I DO NOT ENDORSE OR DIAGNOSE ANY PRODUCTS, PROCEDURES, OR DOCTORS. Twitter Bird Gadget